Friday, August 7, 2009

Steamboat and Chocolate

Chocolate and Steamboat




CHOCOLATE






My friend birthday...give me eat chocolate...does who give his present as birthday. I share birthday present with my friends.






****************************************************




Steamboat



Which type of steamboat.....? Ipoh Parade. .... Heeheh................11







The food is moving is the trailer...... there... I have to choose to what to eat.......? Guess....? I choose Next...?








Special setting table eating. I choose......chopstick and spoon. I have to cook Myself.







Before that, I have to choose the sup. I have Chicken Sup.
While I am waiting.... the sup is ready boiled... I can increased.. the speed of heat... for example.. press 3 2 1.... . I have choose Seaweed, sotong, golden mushroom, Abalone Mushroom and special Bihun...







This is Abalone Mushroom.







I put everything in the special cooking bowl of steamboat..... It is is going to Cook. It is ready to eat.






At last, I have picked and put bowl. I am eating.... What I cook there...? It is delicious. I pay and according to the colour.... I pick many yellow colour plate more than red colour plate. I have pay around Rm10.90.


No comments:

Post a Comment