Tuesday, August 4, 2009

PURE & MILD WHITE

PURE & MILD WHITE FACIAL MASK
Brightening treatment mask










1. Whitening Effect
  • Essence in Sheet effectively penetrates into skin to prevent the appearance of spots and freckles for clear, radiant skin.



2. Skin Cooling Effect

  • Cooling sensation soothes flushed skin to sunbrun and enhances skin's function to quickly counteract

3. Moisturizing & Exfoliating Effect
  • Natural keratin clearing agent. Sugar Beer Extract gently extfoliaties dead cells to restore brigthness to skin.
  • Glycerol provides exceptional moisture and promotes a luminous look.




I have open packed of mask and unfold carefully.







I put position mask around the eyes and mouth and cover my entire face.





I cover my eye and my face except my mouth......... let it them on my face. It will repair your face. Remove the 10 minutes and gently massage remaining essence to skin.




After:




My skin look smooth... My skin need to do more mask to clear the oil mark on my face.
YOU LOOK PRETTY........!!

No comments:

Post a Comment