Friday, August 7, 2009

Healthy Food

PORRIDGE









What I called fast food making porridge...? This is seaweed porridge.







I try to tear the ingredients..... and put inside the porridge cup. Then I pour Hot water. I close until it cook.











Now This time is cook........ this porridge look alike.








I try to eat with spoon . I try with porridge is whether is nice to eat.







Finally, I have taste it. It is taste is very good. It look a bit hot like a pepper.


*******************************************



RICE with Mee sup (Japanese Sup)









Actually, Plain rice.. with Mi Sup Wah.......!!







THIS IS THE SUP.... In the sup have some crab meat, hot dog chicken.... , Japanese seaweed and special taste of soup.






I mix with soup.... So nice soup . The most favorite soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment