Friday, August 21, 2009

GINSENG MASK


REVIEW: GINSENG MASK













This Ginseng Mask Stimulate skin cells rejuvenation and help mantain skin elasticity. IT can help to anti -aging for skin for face and all types for your skin. The ginseng mask to help my face look better. It has ginseng smell .


How to Use


Through cleanse & dry face.
Take out and unfold the mask and apply it for your face.
Wear the mask for 15 - 20 minutes and peel off from the edges.



How much I bought? Rm 6.90.

Where I can get it? Elianto.







First, you cut the pack of the mask. Then you see the mask in the pack.








Before, I put my mask on my face .....







Next, I put the mask on my face. This is help my skin anti-aging skin. It help to smooth my skin even to wash off the dirt and oil from my face.








After, I feel the ginseng mask is strong smell. But it help look my skin better. I will buy this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment