Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My lip Balm, Lip care

MY NIVEA LIP CARE













Nivea Lip Care's new Innovative caring formula is enriched with hydramine and grape see extracts which provide your lips with natural moisture and daily care. Its unique blend of fruity taste and glossy cherry color makes your lip attractive.








  • Provides daily moisturing care and prevents lips from dying out.
  • Provides UV protection
  • Contains natural ingredients, hydramine, grape seed extract, almond oil,jojoba oil and shea butter
  • Gives lips & Cherry taste and a perfect gloss.












First, I don't whether this will effect my lip dry or crack skin lips. Now, it can cure my lips look better look. This smell is cherry.









Now, my lip is look is much. It help to moisture.. my lip. Use can lip gloss . Before you put lipstick. My lip is will heal ..dry.



Guess .... how much? RM 6.71 . Now is offer have 15% discount. Normally, price is RM 7.90.



Where I bought? Watson.



No comments:

Post a Comment