Monday, August 3, 2009

Lipstick

My Latest Lipstick








Yesterday, I bought a new lipstick.... I bought near the carnival. It is having promotion. The first one is silkygirl. How much ? RM 10.00. This is offer price selling. The first one...only left lipstick on the top.







The another picture...lipstick... Guess What colour of my lipstick....? Pink colour. The second is maybelline product. The latest lipstick is advertising in Maybelline.




Where u can buy.....?


Watson
Guardian





****************************************








The old lipstick is going to finish using it. The Brand is using Maybelline. I use it until so little is going to finish it. I used yearly one year. Do you know why..finish...used it? Daily use it.......!! Look Your Lip Look brighter and sweet smile....!!



No comments:

Post a Comment