Monday, August 24, 2009

Natural Blueberry Hand Scream


REVIEW: My hand Scream








Elianto Natural Bluebberry Hand Protects to your skin cells from free radical damage and helps to reduce In flamtion.











Ingredients:


Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Gycerin, Iscopropyl Myristate, Cetly Alcohol , Steary Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii ( Shea Butter), Gilycery strearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polysorbate 60, Glycerly stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Vaccium Angustifolum Fruit Exract, Potlygonium Cuspidatum Root Exract, Thuja Orientals Exract, Zanthoxylum Piperitun Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Exract, Phenanoxyethanol, Methy, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Tocophery Acetate, Propylparaben,CI 14700, CI 42090.







First, I apply to my hand . Gues what? It is Smell hand scream Blueberry hand.









The direction , I have squeze a small amount on my hand. Then, you massage my hand to use the hand scream. A circle direction on your hand.







At last , my hand is smooth. It to reduce my skin become rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment