Friday, August 28, 2009

KIWI HEALTHY FRUIT



KIWI FRUIT













It is a healthy fruit . It is also help my skin to smooth. I like to eat this Kiwi fruit. I an be strong, if I eat this fruit everyday. There many types of fruit that I haven't shown it to you. If you don't go all fruits , my anti body is not very strong.



It is rich is VITAMIN C. Normally , I eat fruit after food. The fruit is Kiwi Fruit. It is not very sour. When you eat it, it is soft. Everyday, I eat fruit can be healthy.


Kiwi Fruit Health Benefits

  • Kiwi has a high content of minerals, vitamins and flavonoids. Rich in vitamin C, kiwi also has a good amount of potassium and beta-carotene. It is believed that kiwi fruits have the same amount of potassium as bananas.
  • Research has shown that kiwi fruits are good for the respiratory system. A study conducted in Italy on small children, showed that kids who ate kiwi fruits and other citrus fruits regularly had less chances of getting respiratory problems like wheezing than those who seldom ate fruits.
  • Flavonoids in kiwi fruits can protect the cells of the body from oxidation and protect the DNA from mutation.
  • Kiwi fruits can protect people from macular degeneration that happens with age. Studies show that including at least three servings of fruits in regular diet can reduce the chances of macular damage to the eyes.
  • The kiwi fruit is rich in vitamin A, C and E. Vitamin C, which is a water-soluble antioxidant, can protect the body from free radicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment