Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SHillS BB 6 in 1 cream super edition

SHillS BB 6 in 1 cream super edition







I have just receive parcel today. I have SHillS BB 6 in 1 cream super edition.

I will try to just it...?



How to much...? RM 35.90 Where u can get...? Ebay Rennee whitelady












Unlike most BB creams, the Shills Cherry Blossom BB Cream is a BB cream that is made in Taiwan. It offers protection against free radicals, evens out skin tone, brightens the skin, controls oil, moisturizes and conceals. It is also one of the best selling BB creams in Asia and is always featured in super popular TV show 女人我最大.

Main Ingredients:
1) Gingko - anti-oxidant
2) Licorice - soothe sensitive skin, helps to even out skin tone
3) Vitamin C - whitening, anti-oxidant
4) Green Tea - control oil
Natural coverage. Does not clog pores. Contains UV protection. Light-weight feeling and at the same time moisturise the skin. Can be use by itself or with other foundations or powders. Suitable for all skin types.


















I put shill bb in 6 in 1 super edition... my hand... to test... whether.......skin tone colour.




I mix the scream is have big padge there...



After :




Same as your skin tone colour..


I will test my face colour....



No comments:

Post a Comment