Tuesday, August 11, 2009

REVIEWS Liyanshijia Face Mask

REVIEW : LIYANSHIJA 8 -CUP WATER EFFECTIVE AQUA WHITENING FACE MASK














Skin appears moist , tender, white, clear and firm, you are worthy of possessing perfect skin!
The face mask is designed according to the characteristic of Asian skin and requirements of skin on moisture, applying aqua - oxygen factor chain, powerfully penerate into and can powerfully replemish water, promote skin regeneration, accelerate cells to absorb nutrition and water, fade dull tone, and effectively remove oil and dirt from pores, make skin clean, moist, white a nd tender..Plenty of spring minerals may reach the cells as body fluid, 15 minutes of warm spring SPA, make skin moist, white, tender and energetic.Skin appears clear 8 cup of water.




Step of putting of Face Mask:


First, I wet my face.


Before that, I open the face mask.


Later, I put on face mask on my face. I feel the mask make face..... cool . It really refreshing my face. Now, My face have massage and repair my skin.


At Last, My face is white...tone.. Ewww...!! It remove my skin dirt and oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment