Thursday, September 17, 2009

Trip to Kuala Sepetang

REVIEW : TRIP TO KUALA SEPETANG










I want to eat seafood to Kuala Sepetang. I went with my family for go for lunch. I eat so many seafood. I eat fish, prawn, sotong in porridge. I also eat loh....., oyster and other type of fish. I add the porridge with prawn and sotong. I keep enjoy eating loh too.....







This is loh. It is very chew the most.


After, I go see the market where fishermen sell crab and lah lui har there. On the way , I saw big biawak there. It is green in colour with the long tongue.





I saw this crab. Guess what crab called? I don't know. I feel want to eat crab. It is still alive.









This Lar Lui har. It is alive . It can swimming in the water. It is alive.



My family buy back to cook and eat is crab and lar lui har. We bough three lar lui har.



***********************************





We steam the crab, and lar lui har too. I eat loh, and lar lui har. Mnay dishes on my eating table.






This is crab with lar lui har also steam. I did't eat this crab. I feel like eating.



I also eat loh too.










This is fresh meat. This is lar lui har that I eat it. It is so delicious.








This is fried Lah lui har. It is very cripy. Yummy.......!!







No comments:

Post a Comment