Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Face Mask Firming Mask

REVIEW : FIRMING MASK








This is a mineral mask clay Mask. All types of skin can use this product. Deep Cleansing clay mask firms ad , tightens, improving skin's effectively elasticity for smooth, visibly healthy skin.


How much cost ? RM 14.90. Now , It is offer price. Normal price RM16.90.










Before using, cleanse your face. Then apply a thin and even layer avoiding eye , lips and hair. Once mask it completely dry : could take up to 10 minutes based on thickness of application, gently rinse with warm water.In case o contact with, flush thoroughly with water.






STEPS:









First , I wash my face using cleansing facial. I use it put on my face. Never, avoid putting on my eyes , my lips and my hair. I use special facial to tie up my hair up. It is takes 10 to 20 minutes to dry up.










Now, the times is ready peel. I can peel it off now. If you feel very difficult to peel out, U can use cool water to wash it out thoroughly.






The peel off from my skin. You look it. Wow........!!! This is technique.







After, My skin is look smooth with my healthy. It help wash off the dirty cells , black head, even oily patch wash off. My skin of my skin getting look more pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment