Friday, September 25, 2009

My dog, toffee

REVIEW : MY DOG , TOFFEE




Toffee is so happy . He take bath and grooming everything. He kiss me and love me. Muaks...!! I love you ...!! Toffee....!! He can't wait to for ride. I am look out side .. and tell him wow... so nice windmill light out. We go to old house place. We take him for a walk. Toffee friends is there is brandy, mickey and kiki there.



When We walk there, Toffee want to see his friends. On way, He refuse to walk and run on way the old house. He think that ... that is not my place. He want someday to carry him. He saw his friends ..mickey. Mickey is so excited to him. This is dog.....called mini pinitures. He so thirsty. He is so happy.



He want me to carry him more. I carry him for awhile. I give him a blankle for him to go to sleep.
He drink some water.









Now , He is sleeping like this position.

No comments:

Post a Comment