Friday, September 25, 2009

Charcoal Mask

REVIEW : BIOGLO CLEARPORE DEEP CLEANSING MASK












Advance deep cleansing mask with charcoal immediately absorbs impurities as it clears clogged pores and dead cells. Every application leaves skin thoroughly cleansed and smooth. Weekly deep cleansing with ClearPore will help keep skin healthy, flawless and glowing with clarity.











Direction:


Apply a generous amount evenly onto cleansed skin. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes or until is completely dry. Gently peel off. Follow through with toner and moisturiser. Use Once or twice
weekly.



Made in Taiwan. How much? RM 22.90. Where I bought it? Cosway.




My appearance:










First , I put the charcoal mask on my face. I keep putting whole face. It put about 15 to 20 minutes so that the mask is completely full dry. I didn't the mask on my own way.









Later, the mask is completely full dry. I start to gently peel off use with hand to press skin. It is a bit pain full when taking out from my skin.







This peel off of charcoal mask. WOW...!!! It is look great my skin...!! It is ready to throw away...!!








At last, the skin is red colour. My skin is getting much better and even my skin smooth. It help to remove dead cell.



No comments:

Post a Comment