Friday, September 4, 2009

Mascara For Eye Lash

REVIEW: Mascara




Maybelline


Maybelline Volume Express Cat Eyes Mascara


Well we will now! I have since seen it in Watson’s retailing for RM33.90 The mascara comes in a pink and black tube – pink isn’t me sorry but I’d forgive that to see how the comb wand works. The comb wand looks like a erm… comb and functions rather like a erm… comb. Imagine if you comb your lashes as you will comb your hair. That is what the Maybelline Volum’ Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes mascara, feels like. It takes some getting used to that I can say – no more wriggle at the root but gently comb up the lash.

Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara with comb

Unlike other Maybelline mascara I’ve tried, the formula does not feel as heavy on my lashes.

But importantly, cat eyes! Do you get the cat eyes effect?

Well, if by “cat eyes” effect they mean longer looking volumized lashes, yes, you do because the comb separates your lashes while coating your lashes with mascara. You get a long lashed effect and volumized lashes. Judge for yourselves below

Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara

Apologies for the scary looking eye pic :P

I applied the mascara without first curling my lashes. There is a curling effect but it can be enhanced if you curl your lashes first to achieve the 75 degree curl as claimed.

What is nice is that it is lovely for lower lashes! I usually have a lot of trouble applying mascara on my lower lashes because the big brush heads would cause smudging But the comb does it very nicely indeed. I did not even need to tidy up my look!





***********************************









Delivers 5X the volume, instantly.
  • Long-lasting waterproof formula and patented Anti-Clump Brush quickly thickens lashes
  • Waterproof; also available in washable formula

For Best Results

Apply mascara from your outer lash to inner lash, sweeping brush slowly from root to tip. Do not let dry between coats. Removes easily with Maybelline Expert Eyes Moisturizing Mascara Remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment