Friday, July 24, 2009

Snack on Food

SNACK : CRISP SEAWEED











I am looking a special snack.....to munch my mouth. Guess what I choose ....what is the brand...?
Triple. It has no cholesterol, rich in the iron, high calcium and less salt. People don't understand why I love eat seaweed. It can improved your skin when your skin is bleeding that why I take it...



How much the seaweed?

RM5.90











Before u open, you must try to "koyak" it. It has a special zip to close it. It might expose to let the air to go inside, otherwise...it is might not very delicious to eat. When u open, you can see the seaweed in the pack snack. Try to out one by one.










I put in my mouth to suck and start much in mouth. It is very crisp snack. SEAWEED EATER!!
It is delicious and tasty. Yummy.......!!

No comments:

Post a Comment