Saturday, July 25, 2009

Clay Cleanser

NANO WHITE CLAY CLEANSER










Nano White clay cleanser is no more dull my skin...!!! This deep purifying fomula contain fine particles o Natural Sea Clay to draw out impurities trapped within the pores.. It smoothens uneven patch stripping it natural protective film. Infused with all natural Omega White-C, happy aroma Endorphne, Nano Pedtide, it visibly mimizies the appreance of brown pigmentation and boost up skin renewal for fairer skin & cystal clear complexion.








This product made in Japan.









This clay scrub cleanser.





Before:









Before that, I wet my face first. I put on my face to scrub my skin. Selection area on your face to be scrub it accordiingly direction.









It is help to remove the dirt from my skin. For example Black heads and oil from skin. Finally, I wash my face. No dull skin...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment