Friday, July 24, 2009

BB Cream






PREVIOUS BB CREAM MINERAL






Sheer Glowing Skin.









This is famous BB CREAM in the korean product. The BB cream Mineral has advertised by film star. Precious Mineral BB Cream promotes silky complexion with pearl infused sheer coverage. Contains adenosine and arbutin for anti- wrinkles and whitening efficacies. It help your skin look natural skins.





Ingredients:








Direction:


Apply scream to all areas of the face. Pat to finish.




Caution:


  1. Use only as directed.
  2. Avoid storing in high and low temperature areas expected to direct sunlight.
  3. Cease use if problems arise.







Where u can get ? ETUDE FULL HOUSE....



Efficacies



  • UV Protection
  • Whitening
  • Anti Wrinkles
  • SPF 30/PA++




Before:







My skin is look so ugly... with pac... red there. I want to look smooth and it might not out oil and make more pimple form my face. I didn't try product. Normally, I put scream on my face. But now no need. I apply straight away. Liquid foundation is not good for skin.









I put this on my face according direction. I feel that this scream much better and gel foundation.





AFTER:






EW....!! Now, my skin is look smooth. It look fair. It doesn't show red pac in your skin. BB cream Mineral is glowing skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment