Saturday, July 25, 2009

Contact Lense

CONTACT LENSES











How to put the contact lenses? What kind solution for contacts lenses? How much to order contact lenses..? What brand I am using..it? How to care to watch eye colour before it ?



First, you have to wash your hand. Your hand must be clean. Before you wear the contact in your eye. I am using Toric Soft Lenses. It is cost RM 230. It have seven pairs. One is right side and other for left side. I used Multi Purpose Solution. There is types of contact lenses are plian colour and other have colour. I used plain colour.








Use your hand to open upper and down to put in the lenses in your brown eye.







Now, contact lenses in your eyes. When you wear watch Contact lenses, have see whether is going to red eye. All the side










How to look pretty ? I look pretty when I am wearing lenses. You can put make up after you wear your lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment