Friday, July 24, 2009

FRUSTY MEAL

CHOOSE FOOD




Choosing a good meal............ I am thinking... first meal is fried rice with egg and soup, Second is beehoon curry with chicken and last selection is bread with curry chicken and gravy.












Finally , I made a decision to eat bread with curry chicken and gravy inside it. I drink Chinese Tea. The bread is soft. Bread with curry and put on chicken on it. It very yummy....!!!






*********************************************************












I went coffee house....... there. I saw a nice cake. I am looking to wiling to buy a cake whether..are not...? How much ? It is cost...around 8.90 for a cake. This is name of cake is rocky road. Special cream chocolate cake.



Some other, I will buy that ... for work hard day.

No comments:

Post a Comment