Friday, May 20, 2011

2011 My birthday day

My birthday day...22 May 2011









Is my birthday day? I have planned to eat KFC AS my dinner food. I have a present from sister bought from Australia. GUESS WHAT...? My family give me angpaw money for my birthday. I have already carried forward . I really enjoy eating the yellow English with my Family. Marvelous day....!! I must be very happy.



The number one present:



Angpaw money is good luck very precious all day. Happiness with smile are sweet taste.
It make me bring luck and have a good money as birthday day present.


The number two present:







My sister bought early in January as my birthday. I will let u see the latest Wallet. The brand of wallet is ESPIRIT. Where is come from? It bought In Australia. What colour of the wallet? The colour is green.




The third present:









My friends, YVONNE AND YEN from my working colleague give a cut present for as my birthday present. I haven't open yet. I show u. the present inside ...."





Now, I have opened it. guess what....is nice box......?






Oh....!! a nice glass cup....!!!




THE LATEST PRESENT:








My Brother and Lah Hoon give a lipstick. What brand is ? Maybelline. It is very light colour.




**********************************************************





MANY WISHES:





My sister, Sue Ann says:


Happy birthday!! I hope you'll have many happy memories in the years ahead and may you get your wishes !! Stay happy and stay healthy



My cousin Liwei says:
Even though i've always read how beautiful the maldives was? never have i truly known it was THAT stunning. not until i came across pics off tripadvisor of the in-ocean villas of angsana velavaru (one of the lovely properties offered by the company). *sighs* ...take me to Maldives before it goes down under water!

MY Cousin, May jee says:



Happy birthday, Elaine! Hope you 'll have a wonderful one day....!!! May your ahead be filled with much happiness and success....!! Have a great celebration.....!!
Huimin, My cousin: Happy birthday to ME....!! My friend, Lay Hoon says: Happy birthday day...!! Wish you have a memorable day ahead....!!! My colleague, Yvonne says: GOD bless U !! Happy BIRTHDAY!! My family,Cousin and friends says: They wishes me happy birthday...TO ME ....!!


*************~~~~~~~~~~***************




BEFORE THE DAY COMES OF MY BIRTHDAY:









Garlic chicken






Desert OF Ice-cream




I have also have carried forward the celebration with my family. Is western food. I planned to order deer steak for my birthday. But, The food is out of stock. I order the garlic chicken, drink is lychee and my dessert is ice cream.











I eat sushi on saturday, 21 May 2011. I am excited because tomorrow is my big day.
Tomorrow is my birthday.




**************~~~~~~~~~~***************



AFTER THE DAY COMES OF MY BIRTHDAY:










A great fresh day for me, I wake up to have good breakfast with mum. I eat prawn mee. The word .....the previous meal on birthday day....!!





KFC








snack plate and fried Frenches. I smashes the gravy with potatoes so that easy to eat it. Feel anxious to eat the whole snack of the KFC includes fried Frenches.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




THE TWO PRECIOUS CAKE









  • My colleague makes a steam cake is original organic cake.






  • My family bought a cake. A cake with chocolate and very designable word of Happy birthday. I eat the cake is creamy, fruit have a chocolate taste. I admire my birthday cake.
    SO DELICIOUS, CAKE ............!!! SO CUTE CAKE !!!







  • With a candle light with cake. I make many wish will come day and will happen in my future.




My says :




I am happy here. No regard. I am full with joy and great smile. I never forget this celebration of birthday. Many people around me wishes Happy birthday to me. I feel grateful day. Every time is always come one year in my life. I keep a good memory of my birthday. Next celebration of birthday is totally different.

No comments:

Post a Comment