Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cameron highlands 2011


CAMERON HIGHLANDS









Many years, I and my family didn't go for holiday to Cameron Highlands. So, it takes 10 - 20 years to Cameron Highlands. When I was kid and teenage age grow up, I went also there. How is look like? Whether changes or still the sames..? There many farm planting on the way to strawberry farm. So many planting flowers, tea plantation and other mores right and left on the way. Some of them are still the same.









Side of the roadside, people is selling the fruits, vegetables and more.Many things have change to many planting fruits, flowers and vegetables more plantation there on way to up the hills.I go to the strawberries farm, on the way.






I have reached to strawberries farm. I look around there. I see the souvenirs selling for tourist attraction. We look around in the strawberries farm. I take some photo there.







The strawberry is hanging on the wood there.








I take desert strawberry ice- cream in the Cameron Highlands. I eat strawberry and same snack there. When I eat the food is very cold and good taste. My family manage to buy strawberries and dried strawberries.I let my colleagues to try it. I will explain the food in the food section.








I also go to temple to pray to god.. I donate RM 10 to get candle in the donation box. I want to pray to god so I pray ask to god for everything.








The fish is in the pond inside the temple. The fish is hungry look for people to feed them. The Japanese fish is look nice and colourful







We feel hungry find food to eat. I take some photo flowers and myself too. We go the same restaurant. I eat pepper deer meat.








Red colour flower with the leaf.






The rose.






CACTUS





ORCHID



I go see flowers and cactus there. I feel look very colourful and attractive. I take a lot of photos flowers and cactus. I am happy manage to see flowers on 26 May 2011. Long time no see there. I saw sunflower and morning glory flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment