Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nine god festival



NINE GOD FESTIVAL







All Chinese tradition go to temple to pray. We pray to the Nine gods festival. I saw the opera show in the temple near Jalan Kampar Road. Many people go for praying 10 ten days. It means the raining season for 10 ten days. This is chinese culture pray in olden days. I went to the temple. It is very crowded. Over is selling toitoise bun and other two types of bun is one is yellow











I keep pray to the god. I want to have wish everything in my life might come true. Say many words to the gods..... by secretly.









I go around the tunnel to get the pray things for my on safety figures and everything in my life. I am greedy want to get some more. I have decided keep in my wallet. I don't when this festival coming again. I miss to eat this buns. I miss this food.





No comments:

Post a Comment