Monday, October 26, 2009

Go out with my own friend

Go outing with my friend



I and my friend have planned to watch a movie. I had come early than 20 minutes later I go to see the skincare product. I am looking BB CREAM for my face. I have find the price RM 49.90. I try texture nail colour. Many choice of nails colour. We had find out the movie is fighting movie and others too. We are not interested. I and my friend named Elina who is wearing green colour with shirt. We look around in food court. She says " Long time didn't come here...!! So many changes in the Jusco.


Sigh...~~~


Elina and I was chatting rumour each other. I want to buy a bag and toys for my puppy. We go to florist shop.




Many beautiful flowers there. Sweet colours of flowers.



********************************



In the dialog, she and I walk around to Mc donald way to supermarket. I want to buy a toy for my puppy. We look see "What is selling in the supermarket?" . My friend, Elina is hungry for food. W e go to Kenny Rogers Roosters.





Align Left


I took the picture here. I am pretty. Hey...!! Where is your eye shadow....?








I order half a quater chicken is black pepper, corn with carrot and vegetables salad.







I order capusinno coffee with vanila.







The muffin chocolate and muffin banana. I can't finish to eat up.



SIGH~~~






The chicken is hard to cut to eat on the plate. I and Elina really enjoy eating the food.







Beautiful sit on long chair with nice green plant back of us.




We go to sasa product skincare product. I ask about the BB cream. It is so expensive. Elina is looking nose mask for the nose have many blackhead. Last time , my skin just like her. Now my skin is improve. I have bought 3 mask. She bought the mosturiser for her face. It help her skin to remove all the blackheads and make her skin look better.











I had bought masks for my face too.







I want to buy bags. Many nice fashion bags here.




All bags is look shining and sparkling. WOW........!!






I bought a black bag for working. I will show it the bag. Another section bag post.




Sigh^~^


At last, We went to MPH Books there. I look around all the book section. Elina is looking for a story and bought it. We go home time. I am so happy because seldom go with friend.






No comments:

Post a Comment