Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy show time

REVIEW : HAPPY DAY





This two days, I am really enjoy what korean show? Summer Scent and Brillant legacy. This is very nice story. I keep non- stop. I want how the story all about it. Do u know why I like to watch this so much . This story about love, sickness, friendship and family does in show just like real life.



I almost forget do something. It is really interesting story. I also miss someone. I didn't turn go on holiday. Do u like anyone in your real life? Just like falling in love each other in show. I wish I have one day. If someone like u, want know u more.... I got take bath for my puupy, toffee.


Long time, I cry want the person only or want know more the person , chat more with friend.s. I have to wake up from what do that. I also have dream that I want to go pulau redang and pulau tioman again. My favourite island in Malaysia. I want to go bali one day..


Now, I still cry too. I want to see the person also. Do know why? I can't the reason here. I am not crazy or jump ou there....!! I don't to mention it....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment