Friday, April 8, 2011

mIRACLE PoWder




MAC mIRACLE TOUCH POWDER








The Powder cost is RM 7.90 Only. I want use this how the foundation lookalike.
Where I bought it? I bought from the magazine. It is so cheap.







This is foundation have two ways to open. I will show it.









I open the top layer. I guess how wonder the sponge face foundation to open it...?






The second layer to be open it. This foundation layer. I love this part different from other foundation for face only. I will show the way to use it foundation for my face.








How to test it?
I use the sponge to test my hand or use on my hand. I can see the foundation colour on my hand. I want to see it whether match my skin colour.







It is really suit my skin colour. I love this. I didn't choose wrong product.



No comments:

Post a Comment