Monday, January 18, 2010

New yEAR 2010

I want to aim:



1. Do you wish have a good holiday?

Yes,course. I want a good holiday where by I can be happy. Any place..., I like to go interested the place.



2. What precious of things do you like?

Many memories are happiness ....... I will keep in my mind........ I can


3. What is your personality could be?

Your personality type: "Harmony-seeking Idealist"
Quietly forceful, original and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.



4. What kind of things?


Target NO.1




1) Dress up nicely


2) Make up


3) A lot of of angpaw


4) Happily with family


5) PRETTY LOOK


6) sEXY


7) sMILE


8) Precious time with ur cousin


9) sing many song


10) many cookies and food i like that most






5. What is favourite show?

All Korean show including Korean movie and also Chinese tvb only and English movie only.



6. Do You care your skin to make beautiful?

This year, I wil make my skin to more smooth......... I use more skin care product.




No comments:

Post a Comment