Thursday, December 24, 2009

happy off day in my life.......

Before, the day ... I keep counting on when I want to off... I am so anxious. I can't to wait on off. My relatives is coming on that day. After, I finished my working hours......, Guess who........? Surpise ..........!!! Whooooooopsss My aunty and my cousin sister.... is there. I am so happy ...... I have good nice clothes they for bought me........ I will show my clothes section.


Time, I wear c ....lense for going out with family. Hurray. ... TOmmorrow........ , we have a tea time party........... . I have a nap there........... We have great tea time time. Like this can grow fat....., how to be slim.... I didn't update my few blog much ... so ....... I feel pity other blog....... too........



At night , we go to food court near my house there.. Even we have a walking after dinner. One thing........... I never food unfinished eat it. The hawker stall give so much rice..... How to finish .......... my food. I really enjoy watching tv. My lovely fv show.... boy over flower now is showing tv.....now.... So romantic show....korean series. I have break record in my life sleep late guess........ I sleep around 3.00 in morning......... wow......!! I watch the show until I feel tired and adjusted.



One day, My last off day..... so I keep mable myself go out for lunch or not............... I feel tired enjoy sleeping . I have eat many types of seafood there...... especially porridge.... with prawn....., noodle with oyster, oyster, lah lui har, small fish with egg in the fish..... , sotong . I love sotong just like chew in my mouth.


Bad news, restaurant is full book and some is close .. Tomorrow is merry christmas day. Even though, we are not christian , we can celebrate happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment