Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Merry Christmas

HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS DAY..........!!!!!








First time to drive to eat the ginger bread during Christmas Day............. The taste is ginger smell and soft chewy bread. I feel this ginger is not very nice to eat ...... Next, many ginger bread will eat up.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Beside the decoration during Christmas, Many people things to decorate before a great celebration here.........







The light decoration look very nice and colourful. The deer decoration is so sweet......!!1






Other hotel is decoration is sparkling with light. The beautiful Christmas tree and special present box..... as gift and decorate many colourful ball ding ... ding.....three..... . I wish I have Christmas present too and given by someone. I am not Christian fellow but I can enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment