Friday, November 13, 2009

Nutri - RICH OIL with vitamin E





NUTRI - RICH OIL









It is enriched with Apricot Oil & Vitamin E. It protect my skin for a smooth and supple feel. Nutri- Rich Oil helps to prevent essential moisture loss irom the skin reducing the appreance pf fine lines and wrinkles. Revelies and protect dry, chapped skin.









Ingredient look alike... from the bottle.



My Skin



My skin Is very dry with wrinkles. My skin lip is crack is dry. It can help my lip to smooth and my face..... with sparkling and shining skin look...in my face.




Solution


Revitalise your skin and reduce fine lines. Nutri Rich Oil with precious apricot Kernel Oil is the ultimate intensive skin reviving treats, perfect to deeply moisturise, combat premature ageing and fine lines (Use it as a night cream)




How much ? RM 91.60 two bottle is RM149.50 OFFER........ Normal price is RM 230.00


My Appearance :










I put it use apricot oil ......on my face. It is a oily... but....my face is dry.....










How is the result?

Smooth over cleansed face ad throat, gently massaging using an upward and outward motion until completely absorbed . Use in the evening. Suitable for dry skin types.










No comments:

Post a Comment