Friday, December 31, 2010

Kate Product love

KATE PRODUCT











I try other product of makeup. I bought eyeshadow is about RM 38.90. Normal price around RM 52.90. Good value buy it. I always used the cheap product.







I will show the colour . It is gold colour.





The next eyeshadow....







This eyeshadow is RM 36.90. Normal price about RM 68.00.








This colour look very sweet and charming. I have mix colour ........!!




Lip Gloss




How much it cost? Rm 9.90 only. Usually nearly Rm 20.00. Now offer ...kate product this month, December 2010.










I put lip liner, lip stick and lip gloss. It is very match my lip stick colour. So Sweet.







One combined set I bought all together is Rm 84.40








Other colour put my eye....colour. This colour sweet and purple shining. I used and test my eye colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment